The SigmaCR-Vet Digital Imaging System is a revolutionary product designed to replace traditional x-ray film and film processors.
Intended for use as a general radiography system, the SigmaCR-Vet uses x-ray recording media (phosphor imaging plates) for radiographic
analysis providing interactive CR retrieval, viewing and processing of stored images.
The SigmaCR-Vet is capable of taking your entire small animal practice, equine practice or both totally digital for a fraction of the
cost when compared to any other option. With active surface sizes of 8 x 12, 12 x 15 and dental, the SigmaCR-Vet is the total solution for digital x-ray.
(Made in the USA)
This system is designed to completely replace traditional x-ray film and film processors at a fraction of the cost. The SigmaCR-Vet offers the following benefits:
- Quality images — every time.
- Lowers the price of radiography by eliminating the need for costly film, chemistry and film processors, waste disposal and maintenance.
- Saves valuable time when compared to film, image plate processing is 75% faster..
- It is compatible with existing x-ray equipment, no need for troublesome modifications.
- The only system currently available that can convert an entire office
to digital with one affordable device . . . the SigmaCR-Vet.